This statement sets out Tatiara Seed's policies relating to the privacy and security of your "personal information" and security of your other information. This privacy and security statement applies only to this website.
This website collects and uses the following information from users:
- A record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes - the user's IP address, the date and time of the visit to the website, the pages accessed and the type of browser used. No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities
- The website retains the email address of people who send emails through the "Contact Us" facility, for the purpose of sending a response. They will not be used for any other purpose, nor disclosed without your consent.
- Your personal information will not be disclosed to a third party.
- Website administrators are required to protect and handle your "personal information".
- You should note that there are inherent risks associated with transmission of information via the Internet. You should make your own assessment of the potential risks to the security of your information when making a decision as to whether or not you should utilise this website. There are alternative ways to obtaining information from, and transacting business with Tatiara Seedsfor those users who do not wish to use the Internet.
- The content of this privacy and security statement may be updated from time to time, so we suggest that if you return to this website on a regular basis that you carefully read the information provided.